Thursday, July 8, 2010

Hooray for the Sippy Cup!

After trying, trying and trying some more, Betsy Grace has finally mastered the art of drinking from her sippy cup. I honestly thought we would be stuck on bottles forever but my smart little chick has it all figured out now and she loves it! Next child, I will introduce it much earlier but how was I to know?!? We are sticking to water for right now, especially in all of this heat but starting on the 23rd, it will be milk because there will be no more bottles (or so I bravely say right now). She is no longer eating formula, we have started on whole milk and she is not really thrilled with the change. But just like anything, she will get it :)

Such a big girl!

After all this training, we are pooped! Nap time!
Betsy Grace did not want to nap in her bed on this particular day,
so mommy got to snuggle and nap too!
Love these sweet moments!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment