Monday, June 28, 2010

Meeting Camden

Last Monday we had our new friend, Cam, and his mommy, Jane, over for lunch. A mutual friend connected us because Cam is a little person, just like Betsy Grace. We had the best time with them and it was wonderful for Jane and I to talk and share about our journeys thus far, along with thoughts and anticipation of the future. Betsy Grace loved Cam, she was beat after their visit...she took the longest nap! We look forward to getting together with them more, I can just tell that Cam and BG will have a very special friendship!!!

Up and down, up and down!
He is so silly!
Come back Cam!

Let's check out the front yard


I can crawl just like you!
Chatting away :)
Back to the windows...you think they want to go outside?
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for having us! We had so much fun and can't wait to see yall again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I found your blog through Jane. I have a 3 year old little boy named Cole who also has achondroplasia. Your little girl is just precious!! I would love for you to check out our blog as well!!

    ReplyDelete