Sunday, June 6, 2010

Doggie Love


These are my doggies and I love them. Their names are Vince and Sadie and they are best friends. I giggle at the sight of them and their licks tickle my toes. My mom says that they used to get a lot more attention before I was born but one day, very soon, I will be the one that plays with them and entertains them. I can't wait to get a hold of their tails and ride on their backs. I love my doggies!


Hanging out in the front yard, waiting to play fetch.

This is Vince, he is getting old but is sweet as ever.
He belonged to my dad before my mommy did :)

This is Sadie, she joined the family after mommy and daddy got married. She changed Vince's life, for the good and bad...mostly good :) She loves to love and she pays much more attention to me than Vince.

Look at all that fur, no wonder mommy vacuums all the time!

She's tickling my feet, I just gotta pet her!

Sweet love pats

Playing with my Ellie after church
Ellie and Brun, I am a lucky girl with such wonderful grandparents!

Chatting it up, we have so much to talk about!


No comments:

Post a Comment