Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to all of the wonderful men in our lives!
To Mac, thank you so much for all of your love and provision, you do so much for Betsy Grace and I, you make us complete! She lights up when you are around, I have no doubt that she loves her mama, but she is a daddy's girl, for sure. Thank you for being the best daddy, I couldn't imagine wanting more for my baby! We love you!
To my dad, Poppy, thank you for being such a wonderful father to me, a thoughtful father in law to Mac, and a loving granddaddy to BG. We love every minute that we get to spend with you and Betsy Grace especially loves to rub your scratchy face :)
To Mac's dad, Brun, thank you for being not only Mac's dad but his best friend as well. I know he is such an amazing husband and father because he grew up watching you. You love me like I am your own and that warms my heart more than you can imagine. You are a precious granddaddy to Betsy Grace and her smile reminds me of you!
To Sandy, San San, you came into our lives later in the game but we can't imagine it without you! Your love touches us more than we could ever express! We love you!

Here is Betsy Grace giving her card to her daddy, she made it all by herself :)
Giving her best effort to read it to him :)
Perched on Brun's lap with the tambourine, a favorite at Brun and Ellie's
Here's Poppy and Uncle Brian...this time next year, Brian will be celebrating Father's Day!!!
We got together with B and San San the next night and didn't take any pics, sorry San San!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment