Sunday, September 25, 2011

Sutton Bear

I just realized that I didn't put any pics of our sweet Sutton Bear in my last post, so this is completely all about her! I always wondered how I could love another child as much as I love Betsy Grace and all of my friends with 2 or more told me that God would open my heart and I just would. I had my doubts but boy, it's so true! This little girl overwhelms me with so much love, just like her sister and even though it's only been 3 months, it's hard to remember what life was like without her. And just when I think my heart couldn't swell any bigger, Betsy Grace reaches for Sutton's hand and gives her the most gentle kiss...L.O.V.E.
Sutton, you are our precious gift from God and we love you more than words can say. You are growing before our eyes and life is so busy, I am fearful that I am going to miss something. You are so content, where ever we go...I am a lucky mama to have had 2 chill, laid back babies!!! You are doing so well sleeping at night (9-7 isn't bad at 12 weeks) and at the moment, I am enjoying our lack of schedule :) I love that we can have our snuggle time when big sis sleeps in the afternoon. Beautiful from the inside out, I am so proud to be your mama!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment