Thursday, September 1, 2011

Fall 2011 Makeup Trend...

is apparently mascara all over your face. Yes, that's right, we are setting the trends over here!

This is what happened in the 40 seconds that I took to change Sutton's diaper! These two little best friends, peas in a pod, partners in crime got into my "waterproof" mascara the other morning and painted their faces, their hands and even put the wand in their mouths to color their teeth! Thankfully, I caught them before any damage was done to my room (cream rug, white bedspread and linen headboard...nightmare and freakout overted). All I knew to do was douse them in Vaseline, which made them incredibly greasy and then give them a bath. T-R-O-U-B-L-E!!!! I did find a little humor in it though and I am glad because I know I am set for many years of this kind of mischief with 2 girls :) Later in the day, as I was putting on makeup, I asked BG if she liked makeup and she smiled with the biggest grin and said "YES!"...not so sure she learned her lesson.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment