Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Don't give me that look!

Growing up, my mom said probably a million times "Don't give me that look!" In a house with 2 girls, 2 years apart, there was a lot of emotions, a lot of estrogen, and a lot of "looks" that came with lovely attitudes but we all survived! Now with 2 girls of my own, 2 years apart, I am very aware of what is to come but I hope we are spared for a couple more years, at least :) Miss dramatic has been coming up with a few "looks" of her own these days that serve as a reminder that they will not be babies forever :(

This one says "No, I will not smile for the camera, would you PLEASE get me down."

This one says "Awww man, are you really going to put that barrette in my hair again?!?!"

When she smiles, it's the biggest smile but when she cries, she opens her mouth so loud and is silent for about 5 seconds before the wailing begins. One thing that I am thankful for is that the sad and "devestating" moments are very short lived. You might think that the world has ended but 10 seconds later, tears are dry and we are moving on.

Betsy Grace is a major drama queen, full of personality and even though it sometimes make the day a little harder, I love that she has come into her own and is self assured. God gave her an abundance of confidence, which makes her very resilient and it has been a blessing to watch her soar. Here's to many years of a million "looks" :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Baaahhhhaaaa!!!!! I LOVE this post!!!!!!!! She is a darn trip and her "looks" are so cute ;) girl, you are in for some drama over there! If I don't have a girl, I will come over and get in your drama bc these boys are going to be boring! Haha!

    ReplyDelete