Friday, July 8, 2011

She's home!!!

Today has been wonderful, we are so glad to have our baby girl home!!! We had originally planned to take Betsy Grace with us to the hospital to pick up Sutton but she came down with a fever yesterday and so she is with B and SanSan until she is no longer contageous :( It kills me that she is not a part of Sutton's homecoming, nor is it what I hoped for but just like I wrote in my last post, it's not my plan, it's God's!

We started the morning by getting up with Betsy Grace, packed her bag and took her to breakfast at Flying Biscuit, yummmmm. It was such a special time for just the three of us. Then we headed to B's for the drop off and then to the hospital!!!

I don't have much time to write, as we are getting settled and enjoying the quietness of our house (which I know will change the instant our first born returns) but here are some pics from the day...









Sutton's disposition is much like Betsy Grace's when she was a newborn, as sweet and content as can be...I might be singing a different tune tomorrow but so far, so good!

xoxo

1 comment: