Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day 2011


My family made Mother's Day so special yesterday, Mac cooked a big breakfast, we went to early church, took a long walk, all napped and then went to Anne and Carl's for dinner with B, SanSan and Grandmommy. BG had the best time exploring the house and found her own little seat :)

Very proud to find something her size!

B and BG
With cousin Braden

Being a mom is one of the best and most rewarding parts of my life. Certainly, its hard and challenging some days but the love that I have for my child is so pure and amazing. My heart feels so full right now, I can't imagine the feeling of having 2 but we can't wait...just 2 more months!!! Thank you Mom for being the best mom that I could ever ask for! I can't imagine doing this without you, you are my best friend, my counseler, my guide, and my 24/7 support. To all of the wonderful mama's that I know, hope you had a very happy day!
xoxo

1 comment: