Sunday, May 8, 2011

Easter Fun

We had a fun and family filled Easter this year and we loved every minute of it! Betsy Grace had become a pro at egg hunting but the time the actual holiday rolled around and she had the best time being with her cousins. We had a brunch after early church at Ellie and Brun's and not only was Mac's family in full attendance, mine was as well! Ellie is the hostess with the mostess, for sure!!!

Here is the yummy and beautiful cake that Haines made...unbelievable!

My brown eyed girl

Getting excited about those easter eggs!

BUBBLES!!!!

Ready, Set, GO!

Family Pic, I think BG is still looking for bubbles :)

Macon and Betsy Grace having a little tea party :)

Easter reminds me of all that I am thankful for, especially the ultimate gift of my salvation. Our church service was beautiful, I cried through every hymn (probably due to pregnancy) but I felt so deeply rooted and intimate with Jesus that day.
Hope everyone had a blessed Easter full of wonderful moments like we did!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment