Wednesday, May 23, 2012

We have arrived....

...at the stage where the girls can FINALLY play together without me in the room! Haleluliah!  Since the moment I found out that Sutton was a girl, I have longed for this day.  During each stage that has been hard, I remind myself that no stage lasts forever and oneday they will be able to play together, on there own.  And here we are :)
 Now, sometimes (more that I would prefer) I have to step in and be a mediator but overall, they seem to share and treat each other gently.  Often, its Betsy Grace who gets into trouble for being bossy.  She knows it and she doesn't care.  This big sis wants to make sure that Sutton knows who's boss.  Sutton looks to her big sister with such adoration, I sort of feel sorry for her :(  Gotta teach her to stand up for herself because those of you who know BG, know that she is going to find a way to get what she wants.  Master manipulator, master persuader, Master Negotiator...where there's a will, there's a way!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That's too funny about your girls! Mine are the complete opposite. While they play well together, most of the time, it's E more than W who tries to hit/boss her way into getting what she wants. Glad you've finally arrived at this stage. It's the best!

    ReplyDelete