Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Our Superhero Braden


Some Might think that Braden is my niece, due to our age difference but she really is my cousin and to Betsy Grace, she is not only family but a real live SUPERHERO!  Not a day goes by without a mention of Braden...we chat about what Braden likes, what Braden does, what Braden eats...Braden is without a doubt the coolest big girl that BG knows.  I babysat for Braden and Carl all the time when they were my girl's age, therefore, it's so meaningful for my girls to grow up with them.

Braden is my baby cousin but about to pass me in height.  I am sure that she still has growing to do and she is going to leave me in the dust.  She is beautiful on the inside and out!

Betsy Grace isn't the only one with her eyes on Braden :)

An oldie but goodie of Braden and Betsy Grace.  Braden has always been a great  helper but now she is a full certified babysitter, lucky us!  She is going to help me this summer and BG couldn't be more pleased.

Braden, I am sure you hate this pic because your eyes are closed but I had to capture a most recent pic of the 3 amigos ;)

Here's to a summer full of Superhero adventures and help for mommy!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment