Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Playing Dress Up

The other morning, sutton was sleeping (due to lack of sleep the night before) and Betsy Grace was helping me get dressed.  She LOVES to go through my drawers and pick out things to put over her head and wear (remember the Bra Stage).  So I decided to meet her desire and we transformed her to look "just like mommy".  One of her best friends at the Y wear pigtails every day and Betsy Grace is a huge admirer of the hair style.  She was very proud of her look and would have worn it all day if I had let her :)




 And when she is not dressing up herself, she is dressing up her dolls.  She even has a set of foam ones for the bath.
 Here we have a "casual" look and a "Fancy" Look but notice that the Casual one still has a princess tiara...even in sweats, you still need a little "Fancy"!

Love my creative little girl!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment