Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sutton's 6 Month Checkup

My baby is 6 months old!!! Although I am sad that time seems to be going by too fast, the 6 month stage of a little one is so much fun, so I am glad we are here :) Each and everyday a little more of Sutton's personality is revealed and it is amazing to watch her grow.
She had a great checkup on Tuesday, actually non-eventful, which I will take anyday! She charmed Dr. Swetenburg, showed off all her tricks and only cried for 5 seconds after her shots! Where did my children get this superhero pain tolerance?!?!
Here are her 6 month stats:
She weighs 16lbs, 14oz (65-70%)
She is 25 3/4 inches long (50%)
Her head is 44cm (80%)
She is turning into an active little girl. Loves the exersaucer, the high chair, rolling around on the floor and pretty much is happy where ever her sister is. She isn't quite sitting up on her own but is very close and we have started food! Each day is getting better but I can't say that she loves eating with a spoon. She is still laid back, incredibly sweet and the best little cuddle bug.
Sutton bear, we can't imagine life without you, our love for you is immeasurable and I am so thankful God blessed us with you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment