Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The "Cozy Club"

Betsy Grace is all about finding a little nook and making it "cozy". She does so by dragging all of her "Nay Nays" (blankets) and the pillows from a nearby chair or sofa to the floor. She then entertains herself by reading books, singing songs, playing with a toy, etc. All of this "stuff" on the floor can just about drive me crazy but I do love how creative and inventive she is! I spent most of my childhood turning sofa's into cars, tables into forts and trees into homes, so I appreciate the purpose :)
And guess what?!?! She has a new recruit, Sissy is now part of the "Cozy Club" :)
Big Sis is thrilled!
2 happy girls, entertaining themselves = a daddy that can watch football
and a mommy that can get stuff done
"Hey big sis, I kinda like it down here"
Sister hug :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment