Saturday, January 28, 2012

a loving dose of "feel better" soup

I lost my voice at the beginning of the week but thinking that it was just the first couple days of a cold, I kept on as I usually do. I did not exercise but that's only because I hosted a children's clothing show for 2 days. I didn't feel great but there was not a lot of time to think about it or put my feet up and rest. But yesterday, Friday, my voice was no better and I knew that I needed to head to the doctor. My sweet Betsy Grace, who is hypersensitive to the mention of the word "doctor" kept giving me looks of concern as a hacked and coughed. I guess it's hard to see your mommy sick! But she put her worry into action and decided that what I needed was a big pot of vegetable soup :)
Stirring with love

Gotta make sure it tastes just right!

Perfect....and so very proud :)

Packed with veggies, just how mommy makes it

Thank you Betsy Grace, even though I couldn't really eat it, it warmed my heart and was just what the doctor ordered! That and a 10 day antibiotic that I got from the real doctor to treat my bronchitis, so much for thinking it was just a cold :( So, for the next couple of days, I am going to be really low key and I have high hopes of feeling better come Monday, thank goodness it's the weekend and Mac is home!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment