Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Best Seat in the House


One might say that there is nothing special about a high chair but for Betsy Grace, it is the coveted seat in the house :) You see, for us, it's new...up until Christmas when we received this glorious gift, she was still eating in her bumbo. That's one of the many nice things about having a small kiddo, we don't outgrow gear very fast :) But I knew it was time to graduate and so Brun and Ellie gave it to us for Christmas. And when I say that she loves it, I mean she loves it! Not because that's where she gets to eat (there is not much interest in the eating department these days) but because she gets to be up high and see everything that's going on, plus I am not hovering over her like I did in the bumbo for fear that she would fall off the counter. Even if she is not hungry, she wants to get up there and just sit :) I love that she is so overcome with joy over small things, it serves as a great reminder to me everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment