Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gonna be a house full of GIRLS!!!

Betsy Grace is SO EXCITED to say that she is going to have a little SISTER!!!!
We found out on Monday and are so thrilled...2 little girlies, we can hardly wait!!! The relationship that sisters share is so special, I can only hope that Betsy Grace and her sister are as close as Louise and I. My sister is not just my sibling but my best friend, my confidant, my honest opinion and I can't imagine life without her. My mom, who has 2 brothers, always told us how lucky we were to have each other and it's so true. Even when we are at odds, our love for each other is stronger than anything...it's unconditional and so precious.
I am so thankful that my girls will have the special gift of each other :)
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. BG will be a wonderful big sister!!! Now, think long and hard about her name! Not too mich longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Libby! Sisters are seriously the BEST! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Libby!! Having daughters is the greatest
    gift of all. I'm so happy for you. God bless.

    ReplyDelete