Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Queens Easter Egg Hunt

This past weekend we ventured out into the dreary weather and partook in the Queens University Easter Egg Hunt. The event was rain or shine and rain it was :) It wasn't pouring but it was raining and those of you who know me, know I don't like to get wet, unless it's on my own terms...oh the things we do for our children :)

Here we are mid-hunt, braving the elements (don't you love how dramatic I am :)

Keeping an eye out for any eggs that still might be hiding...this crowd was fierce and competitive, not much left for the little ones but we didn't seem to mind. All she wanted to do was go say hi to the Easter Bunny :)

Sutton....not so much. Look at the way she is cutting her eyes at him, not impressed one bit!

But that's ok because her big sissy has enough love for him for the both of them....OBSESSED!
Isabelle loves him too but BG was hogging his attention. Literally, I had to peel her away from him and after a minute of seperation, she would say, "Ok, my turn again". Families all over Charlotte have precious pics of their children and the Easter Bunny with a random little girl standing to the side. Thats my child.

And then there was a clown inside...new infatutation.
The Easter Bunny was thankful for a break.

And don't forget the Queens University mascot, we liked him too.
Uncle Brian with SuttBear
Me and my girls
The Fam
Sweet Cousins, making a wish at the fountain

Cutie patootie Izzy

Ella and Brun with their grandchildren
Brun and his clone, Sutton

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment