Wednesday, April 4, 2012

9 months

Oh Sutton, my little bear, you are the sweetest.thing.ever. I am trying hard to find the brakes to put a stop to you growing up but I know its inevitable. You are a busy body to the max and try so hard to keep up with your big sissy. You LOVE her and want to be everywhere she is...and the feeling is mutual. Even though you have surpassed her in size, your big sister still wants to hold you, wake you up at nap time and make you belly laugh. There is nothing that warms my heart quite like watching y'all giggle, like you are enjoying an inside joke. I cannot imagine our family with out you in it, you bring us so much joy, it's indescribable. I love you, I love you, I love you.

This is what you are up to these days:
-crawling
-feeding yourself small bites of big people food (bananas, green beans, cottage cheese, crackers, etc.)...you are not really digging good old baby food and who can blame you
-you get a kick out of waving bye bye and have just discovered how to clap
-you put EVERYTHING in your mouth...holy cow!
-you have had 3 double ear infections in the last 6 weeks and I am holding my breath, hoping we don't have to do tubes...but we shall see
-your laugh is more of a cackle...taught by your sissy. It is SO loud and probably a sound only a mother could love :)
-you finally love your crib and can self soothe to fall asleep. You are many things but a good sleeper you are not. But thats ok, Daddy and I love our snuggle time with you at 4 am in our bed...haha!
-For a while you seemed scared of strangers, now you will go to just about anyone
-you and your sister take great naps, at the same time, in the afternoon...for that, I am very thankful. Trust me, it makes me a much better mommy!
-you love the riding in your red car, the wagon and the stroller
-you are a cuddle bug...one of my favorite moment is when you wrap your arms around my neck and hug really tight (and oh yeah, pull my hair)
-bath time is a huge highlight of the day, you and your sister could spend hours splashing, talking and playing with toys....the pool this summer is gonna be super fun!

Here you are with some of your besties at Harper's Birthday
I have visions of showing these girls this picture at high school graduation :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment