Friday, April 8, 2011

First "Official" Haircut

We took little miss to get her haircut this week and it was her first official time in the "chair" :) I have cut the back of her hair about 4 times but the sides were starting to look like they needed some professional attention. Plus, I wouldn't dare go near her ears with scissors!!!
Anyway, she was a brave little girl but the pictures don't lie, she didn't LOVE her first experience. No tears were shed but we came pretty close.

Before

During

After

So, it wasn't that bad...the girl who cut her hair talked to her the whole time and told her how pretty she was :) There were goldfish and animal crackers to snack on while getting your "do" done and a screen in front of the chair that played cartoons. But the best is at the end, you get a prize and Betsy Grace got a really cool ball!!! "WHOA"(as BG would say)
After that, we went shoe shopping :) Can you tell that I am loving this "girls" life?!?!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh my she is too sweet! Where did you take her? I like the way that place does a child's cut! I took Van to Modern today to get a little trim.

    ReplyDelete