Saturday, February 6, 2010

love note to my daughter

Dear Betsy Grace,
You are my miracle, my precious miracle! What a week this has been, our journey has taken another path, our normal has deviated...there are so many unknowns but one thing that remains true and certain is my love for you. You remind me everyday of unconditional, everlasting and pure love that God has for us and you are such a blessing to your daddy and I. You are so beautiful and made perfect by God. He created you and knit you perfectly according to HIS plan and purpose and we are eager, like children on Christmas morning, to see your life unfold. We pray that you are a light, a shining light, who touches and blesses those around you. Your beautiful smile, sparkly eyes and Christ-like spirit will capture the hearts of so many, you will never know the magnitude of love and prayers that cover you. Promise me that you will never look to others for your self image, all you will ever need is found within God. He will protect you, love you, enrich you, bless you and never fail you. You will teach us all so much about life, I am so very proud to be your mommy. I promise to always be there for you. Our journey will be filled with great laughs, comforting hugs and wonderful moments, which will get us through the bumps in the road and tears along the way. Your daddy and I will be the best parents we can be and we will never stop loving you! I love you so much my heart hurts and can't wait for each new day that another little part of your personality is revealed. You are my heart and soul!
love,
mommy

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful and true! We love you!!
    The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust. psalm 18:2

    ReplyDelete