Wednesday, February 24, 2010

7 months old!!!

In this house, birthdays are really big and when you are in your first year,
not one month goes unnoticed!
Happy 7 month birthday Betsy Grace!
We love you!!!
Gotta love the pose!
As you can tell, this child LOVES the camera!
Anytime I get out my phone or camera, she puts on the BIG smile!
It doesn't get much happier than this :)
So strong, pushing over her toys!



I can't believe that more than half a year has gone by with our sweet girl! Our hearts contain so much joy, love and hope, we never imagined a love like this, not only for our child but for each other. Mac and I have grown and learned so much over the years, especially the past 7 months, God's mighty works are morphing the way we live, love and serve and we are so blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Libby, I cannot tell you how much I love following your blog! Betsy Grace is SUCH a beautiful little girl! Possibly the biggest, cutest smile i've ever seen:) I will continue to follow your blog and pray for you guys along your journey! It is obvious how much love surrounds her! Keep up the good work!! Hopefully the boys will get to meet Miss BG sometime soon! Lots of love,
    Katie Woltz

    ReplyDelete