Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Books seek Pretty shelf for Home

there is a LOT of book love in our house, which makes this English Major mama very happy!  Betsy Grace is currently obsessed with the Fancy Nancy books, she loves If you give a Cat a Cupcake, and has just discovered Ladybug Girl.  Sutton doesn't spend much time sitting still, so she likes those mini board books.  She carries one in each hand as she cruises around.  I love a good novel but lately have been getting my fix through my interior design books.  IF I don't have time to read them, I can at least look at the pretty pictures ;)
We all covet our books but due to various interests and ages, books are consuming our spaces and I am yearning for Bookshelves to give these precious items a home.
Here are a few Bookshelf inspirations that are very drool worthy...
bookshelves
Add caption



bookshelves belong in the dining room.Love Bookshelves in a dining area, the books add great color to this black and white room.


Bookshelves
I want to curl up in this chair and bury myself into a book or 5


bookshelves in a hallway
And bookshelves dont have to be confined to rooms, they can make a plain old hallway very interesting

those bookshelves


bookshelves

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment