Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meeting Brooks

Mac's sister Frances and her family came in town last weekend and we finally got to meet the newest member of the clan, Brooks! He is definitely a 3rd child, completely chill and content and I loved holding him! Even though Betsy Grace is the smallest baby I have ever held, I am continuously shocked by how small newborns are...so funny how you forget so quickly! Their tiny mouths, little hands, bottoms no bigger than a minute and cries that even at the highest octave, are not that loud. He is so sweet and I can't wait to get my hands on him again at Christmas!!!

Here are all the kiddos in the Barksdale/Tuck Family
L-R (Isabelle, Caden, Hill, Macon, Jim, Betsy Grace, Lauren, Brooks)
What a crew!

There has never been a baby that does not melt right into Butch's lap.
Babies LOVE him!!!
I am sure that Butch is filling Brooks up with all his stories :)

Betsy Grace LOVED being with her cousins and got so riled up that night! In fact, she wouldn't go to bed, despite the fact that it was 2 hours past her bedtime and then we were up every hour until about 2 am. Children are so funny, they don't want to miss a beat and even though mommy and daddy were very weary the next day, I wouldn't trade her time with her cousins for anything! Know it will be the same in a couple of weeks, guess I will rest up between now and then :)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment