Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt


Margaret Blount turned 1 today and we went to a fabulous birthday/ easter egg hunt at her house. It was so much fun but it was one of those days for Betsy Grace and things were just off. Naps, feeding, you name it and although she never cried or fussed, she was just in a funk :)

Despite the "tude", she loved the easter eggs, as did all the kiddos!
Aerial view, taken by daddy :) All of her buds were there!
This face might just say it all :)
We got a little bit of interaction...
but for the most part, she quietly watched everyone else :)
She will try to eat anything!
The beautiful birthday girl!
Happy Birthday Margaret Blount!
Family Pic
Betsy Grace with Margaret Blount's grandmother

2 comments:

  1. Libby, I snuck over to your blog from Melissa's (I hope you don't mind) and I have to tell you, I am loving reading it!!! Betsy Grace is so gorgeous. Her little smile cracks me up all the time!! I am praying my next child will be a baby girl but in the mean time I am living vicariously through your pictures of her in those adorable dresses. So please keep them coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Libby! It's Ashley. Sarah-Catherine told me about your blog. These photos are precious! Betsy Grace keeps growing cuter and sweeter everyday. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete