Tuesday, March 23, 2010

8 months old!!!


Today my baby is 8 months old, I can't believe it! Time is going by so fast and I just want to
S-L-O-W down, these beautiful days are so precious!!!
Betsy Grace is so busy, although she in not yet crawling, I expect it any day, the girl is dying to be on the move...she just needs to figure out the mechanics of it all :) She is full of life and keeps me busy for sure! We love our little sweet potato and are so thankful for all the love and joy that she provides!

Here is her newest lovely feature, the lizard tongue! She has been vigorously observing the dogs and I think has been trying to imitate the way they eat, hilarious!
As I was preparing to cook one night, she decides that she would rather eat the utensils than have me use them.... why would I be surprised, nothing graces her touch without going in her mouth!
One was just not enough, three is much better!
Jenny and CL came over to visit and brought their new baby, Willis. BG loves dogs and they were so sweet together. Willis is such a cutie pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment