Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Adventures with Rice Cereal

FINALLY, after 1 month of trying, each and every day, we learned how to eat rice cereal. I can't imagine that it tastes good but it's more about the practice of eating with a spoon, etc. and before today, she wanted nothing to do with it. But then it clicked, a light bulb went off and she scrumpted it down. I guess the sweet pea finally got hungry for something more that a bottle. She not only ate it but she got aggressive and it was hilarious! This was my first glimpse into "No mom, I can do it by myself"...does it really have to begin this soon! Just when I think she can't get much cuter, another day rolls around :)
She is loving her exersaucer!
One bite into the mess

Wasn't before long that she took over the spoon.
Gotta love an independent girl
She is already learning how to hold a spoon correctly
I AM a big girl!
Look at the mouth, what a mess!

The aftermath, full and happy...and clean, to mommy's desire :)
So proud and Sophie, her favorite giraffe friend, of course makes the photo
Had just about enough of the camera and the activity...next!

1 comment:

  1. Yay Betsy Grace!! She is so stinking cute and is such a big girl :) Oliver has Sophie the Giraffe, too!

    ReplyDelete