Sunday, November 8, 2009

Loving this Fall Weather!

Go Panthers!
Loving my bumbo!
Who isn't this happy after 12 hours of sleep :)
My BFF Margaret Blount
I love to watch TV
Halloween Morning
At the neighborhood Weenie Roast
The red faced lobster, told you she didn't like her costume :)
All my friends at playgroup
"Mom, why is Margaret Blount crying?"

Each and everyday get better and better! Betsy Grace is really showing us her little personality and she is such a joy! She sleeps 7 to 7, so life is good:) Our favorite thing to do is take walks, we are soaking up this amazing weather! She is also holding her head up, so she loves sitting in her bumbo. She is on a constant quest to find her thumb but for now she settles for the entire hand in her mouth! She is still a little munchkin but growing everyday, as her doctor says, "she is doing very well on her own chart" :)
She was a lobster for Halloween and didn't care too much for her costume, you will see in some of the pics. We are so excited about the approaching holidays, to spend wonderful moments with family and friends. Mac thinks I am insane but I am loving the weekend Christmas music on the radio...must be the retail in me!


No comments:

Post a Comment